Monday, March 13, 2006

What a Sunday!! Very enjoyable though, am lovin it!

Early in the morning at 6 O clock, poor drea gotta get out of bed..
by 8am here i am...........







Yesh i know Ching Ming not here yet, but my family (including de many uncles n Cousins..) always kiasu, every yr we sure early by few weeks to avoid the Ching Ming Crowd.

Every yr, the attendance seems to get lesser n lesser, this year only 4 cars and 17 people. it's like a picnic excursion kinda thing.
Our first stop, LIM CHU KANG where my paternal grd parents were..







I was helping to put these...with a old cousin of mine...(most of my cousins were old niwae..)

Cousin "must have yellow & white, dun anyhow put"
Me " orh ok, but de yellow less than white lehz, not enuff"
Cousin "Har? izzit? i also no more yellow le, nevermind la then we Anyhow loh..SHUI BIAN lar.."
Me " orh. btw, put this for WAT HAR?"
Cousin " i also duno, juz put loh.."

Can someone pls tell me wat's that for?


then de same cousin asked " you been carrying weights ar?"
Damn it!! must be that Racer back top which makes me appear bulky again!
*dumps the racer back top*

I've just been going to de gym, I"M NOT A GYM FREAK!!!






so after offerings joss sticks n paying respect to them,u start to pile them up n burn..
i used to love it when i was a kid, this is one of the rare few times you're allowed to play with fire..







not now though, after having ash flown into your hair, smoke gets into ur eyes (tts a song name rite?) n then u smell like u've juz been cremated too...
being a bimbo, i'd imagine my pores opening due to de heat, n de dirt n ashes all fly inside my pores..

I'm have a lil breakout now..YEWKSSSSSSSSS!!!

wana take more photos, then HP no batt..so no more pics..kaka..after tt went to Yishum Columbarium to a uncle's nest, then to Bishan Temple to anor Uncle's and finally to Mt. Vernon to anor Uncle's n my maternal grd parents..

2nd part of the day, after leaving Pet movers early, we decided to venture
around places we've never been to...and look where we ended..







woohoo!!!!! wat a nice place to rest n relax...












Look! i picked the seashells wanting to make some handicraft for him..

Me " u know y i pick shells? cos i wana make sth for u.."
fren " HAR? y pick from here? can dun want anot?"
Me " Why??"
fren " u juz say they scatter ashes here one..so abit..=_="

ok..i'm picking seashells not ASHES OK!!!!~~!!! so there the seashells go, all laid nicely on the piece of rock.


LOok what we've found..






it's dead when we've found it, else maybe we can BBQ it n EAT..hahahha





Sun's setting............it's so nice to be away from the city...having just some quiet, peaceful time to yourself, enjoying the breeze etc etc...n more importantly, i've someone special with me...



All de photos r taken using my new HP..HOW? NOT BAD Right..save my $ for a digi cam.

No comments: