Thursday, March 09, 2006

Finally Got Tid of de DAMN HP~~!!!



Finally decided to get this, Nokia 7370 after much contemplation. I've no choice, my 6260 sucks, send in for repair for 5times, the problem still not solved, since there's still a tRade in value of 200, might as well get rid of it asap.

Paid $298 for this one. This $298, meant so much to me that i sat in Hello shop for 1hours plus with shane, while deciding whether to get it anot.

niwae, i got $40 taka voucher in return, so meaning i prob got tis hp for ard $258.




I like the design, i'm a sucker for designs. Find the functions still ok, i juz nid to take photos, call n sms.

comes with a matching pouch like this..




ain't it nice?

it's 1.3 megapix which i find quite ok, the images pretty sharp........
take a look


AN INDIAN FUNERAL

supposed to post this yest, but i was out in the afternoon, went for a colleague's mum's wake..we reached early, the body hasn't arrived.

i was thinking if i want to go, i remembered that my cousin went for my Great Grand Aunt's wake ( yes i've indian relatives..DUHZ) and told me that it's a good thing i never attend, they left the body in the open like that...

Anyway, as i was saying, the body did arrived while we were there, btw, they hold their wake at home, inside their house.

They carried the body in, wrapped in white cloth and laid it right in front of me. (i'm trying hard not to look, but it's difficult...)

proceeded to bringing the body and laying it on that piece of plank. I was sorta hoping they will not remove the cloth first........TADAH, they removed the cloth.

It's hard not to look........the eyes n mouth ain't close....i can't help but keep looking. now, the image remains very clearly in my mind...she suffered before she finally pass away due to cancer.

Anyway, the women chanted and helped to bathe the body then dress her up. while the men left the house. I left too, thank god my director needs to get back to the office urgently.

cancer kills u really slowly, u start to lose appetite, lose hair, lose energy..lose everything, live day by day, waiting for death...sometimes it's so painful, you need to have morhpine injections to numb the pain..

most of the funerals i've been attending, ( mostly my uncles') all died of cancer....lung cancer, stomach cancer..etc etc watever cancer.

i really do hope that people close to me try to minimise their chances of contracting cancer, and the very first step is to STOP SMOKING~!

No comments: