Monday, March 06, 2006

I Gona HATE APRIL!!!

before i start my rant...here goes.......
photo taken at MOS 2 weeks ago i think..




tt's me and sweetie in de PURE ROOM, arr i miss her already, she's been back for coming to 2 weeks. Shall i go perth n visit her??




oh, a bunch of strangers invited me to take photo with them..i duno them at all.
*Siamzzzzzzzzz**

wahha..k la, they're jy's friends. this photo taken inside that white cosy couch thingy i was talking abt in my previous posts.


ok here comes, i gona hate APRIL cos i'm gona be darn lonely...

People who're close to me ain't gona be by my side...........

Jy's back in perth. (thinking if i shld go...de airport taxes close to $300)
Mum's gona be in Korea
He's gona be in taiwan for a month..


*wonders how to survive...**

oh look, WU KONG from Dragon ball...



ain't he cute with such funky hair style n wat HUGE Sunglasses that pops out..n a pair of tiny mouth? so cuteeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: