Thursday, March 16, 2006

Life's Ain't Fair...........

Been keeping an eye and hoping for some air tics promo to Perth.
Rembr there was once SQ had this which comes up to be only $100 plus! OMG! plus airport tax of $298 its only $400.

Qantas & SQ having promo with tics of $300 plus, with tax it's gona cost me $600plus. to fly with SQ, min. 2 pax, anybody wana go visit Jy with me? i hate to take the plane alone, y muz i always travel alone!!

this morning i saw an ad TO PERTH $245. WOW! i told my mum "i'll cfm my flight if this is the price"

so Drea happily called XXXX Agency

"Hi i saw frm ur advert flight to perth only $245?"
" Yes Yes it's $245"
"Wow really? so good deal..with which airline? i like to book"
"oh, it's with ROYAL Brunei, but it's a special promo only for those age 55 n above"

WOW thank you so beri de much..knn...#@$#@$#%$

u noe, i promised Jy that i'll visit her in perth n spend couple of days with her..this term is apparently her last and i did'nt keep to my promise...but now..she no longer need me also..so..*rolls eyes..**

i think i've put on weight, i'm starting to feel fat again. so last night i had a healthy non sweetened soya bean milk for dinner..today i'd milo with 6 wholemeal biscuits for breakie, now just after my yoga session i'm munching on guavas...

how healthy Drea is...

juz cos i refuse to take a "proper" dinner, someone wants to remove my privilege of indulging in yummy food n junk food over de weekend..HOW CRUEL!! i live on JUNK OK!

No comments: