Monday, March 20, 2006

Sinful Weekend....

ok look at what a sinful weekend i had...other then spending my afternoon at de gym on a typical Sat..look at what i've gorged down...





Finally got to try CArl's Jnr Burger..had Portabello Mushroom burger, it somewhat taste just like mushroom swiss, not worth THat $7 IMO....i like the beef chilli fries though...


Cos of this sinful lunch, no dinner for me on Sat..boohoo...went to bed with an empty stomach..so poor thing..

then comes Sunday, somehow we ended along beach road...so here we went...




it's Happy Chef Western food again..yummy..my av Chicken Kiev...and that mushroom is beri de yummy! with black pepper added..my favourite!!!

Sunday's a day at the beach as usual.....let me introduce de members..







haiz me at home waiting for my TP at 4.30pm at ubi..got a lesson at 2.45pm...

No comments: