Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the long week =(

hmm, somehow the week seems soooooo long, it's passing oh boy so slowly...
was it due to the excitement of looking forward to the weekend that seemed to slow down the passing of time?

Can't wait to spend a relaxing Weekend with him again! wootz..
BB Zavier is gona be at my place again on Sunday and the 怪叔叔 promised to come over for dinner tooo...(not like he has a choice la..*hiakz hiakzz**)

Mama's cooking curry chicken...yummy! so looking forward to the weekend.

Oh and check this out!



I've got a Gold e-Medal from Microsoft for taking this test..woohooo i ish born to be a Marketer lolx...

Just when i was close to giving up, my boss spoke to me, and yes, it did help in increasing my morale.
She promised there will be a pay raise for my confirmation which will take place in 2 weeks!
though it will not be the min. amount i've requested for, but it may come close!

*keeping fingers crossed**

but the 怪叔叔 is sooooo greedy loh, not only is he gona make me buy him dinner..but Supper too if i'm getting a raise...maybe i should keep to myself if i'm really getting a raise. LOLx

No comments: