Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BAbiesssss

little updates...

went to visit BB Kaelyn last week together with de zhus, this little girl has grown to be sooooooooo pretty!! i shall bring BB Zavier to go sian her when they're slightly bigger..*hiakz hiakz*
i've already shown my Bro Princess Kaelyn's photo n got approval liaoz...LOLx..






our princey BB Zavier....
mama has been saying how uncanny BB Zavier n my bro looked alike. when we took out the baby photos, BB Zavier looks exactly like my bro! gonna put my bro's baby photo out and compare with BB Zavier's side by side..


But in the meantime, mama dug out my photos and said that actually cos me n bro looked pretty alike when i was a baby too..so i did this...




that's me n BB Zavier's photo...look alike meh? other then the same high forehead, small eyes n round face...hahaha..n oh..not much hair too...


And oh, most of you probably stay tuned to my FB updates and it's no longer a piece of news to you, but yea, I'm attached.......

After a series of tao huas, there's finally a someone who didn't fall into the category of Lan Tao Hua...lolx...



& Tadah! i've got a new pinky mug for office.....my first little gift from him too....
*all smilessss**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you Octy! =D

Mrs.keir said...

thk u pandy!! so long no see u..=(