Saturday, April 15, 2006

Mind's Cafe....

Finally been to Mind's Cafe.....
after jamming on thursday, we proceeded to Mind's CAfe..ahaha..actually it's not within our plan but decided to check out that place.


Image hosting by Photobucket




there's a package for like 6 ppl, inclusive of 6 drinks, 1 tidbits and 2 plates of fried snacks plus 2 hours of game.
Not too bad, we played monopoly..n yea!! I'm de Big Winner..buahah..
i rarely win at Monopoly!!!

Got home at abt 3plus in the morning, last night got home at about 4plus in the morning..

this morning woke up with a bad throat and massive headache..body aching..
Great..i'm having a fever...
Must be de MALA Steamboat last evening...

I intend to stay home during this weekend anyway, do some housework, laze ard at home...
I'm so Touched!! My bro offered to "catch some medicine" for me at de medical hall...
actually, it's gona be his future father in law who'll prescribe some medicine for me, they had a medical hall..ehehee...

anyway, i'm equally touched....
mum will be back tonight finally !! saved me from being a maid over the past week.
Life's for me for the past week is just like a maid, go back do laundry, hang clothes to dry, cook etc.......

right now,how i wished he's here to tuck me in bed.......

No comments: