Thursday, April 20, 2006

Correlation of Mala Steamboat & the Flu Bug

well, i thought i was fully recovered after my fever subsided over the weekend. but seems like i was wrong.

Just got to know that someone else was sick too after the MALA STeamboat. so we concluded, there's something wrong with that NEW MALA Steamboat place............

my sore throat never went away..and now i've this flu bug bugging me..ARGHHH!!!

Yesh. tml JAM again..YIPPIE!!!!!!!!! at least something to look forward to lar........wana check out Velvet underground de..but, hmm....think i prefer Jamming over clubbing..keke
wait club club club then fall sick again over the weekend like last week..i shall be guai guai this week.

2 comments:

ValVal said...

Haha.. Want to go Velvet call me.. I sign you in for free... Somemore 40% on drinks. Haha..

Mrs.keir said...

wah sehz..ok ONZ ar..let's party..
after i regain my voice hor