Friday, June 10, 2005

Y Does Some PPL think I'm Stupid or what?

you know Drea is a smart girl loh...and i duno why but there're people, especially guyz (it's not prejudice hor..this is really true) who thinks that I am stupid or dumb..

By keeping quiet, it doesn't mean that we, women, do not know anything or is ok with it...
So don't take for granted and think that we're stupid.'

I'm as sharp as any women, i can decipher stuff much better than anyone think i can... i just act dumb at times so don't take me for granted...even if i am So Not VERY OK WITH IT....I'll still pretend to be OK!!!!!!

Even people like that Fucker with an oily, pock marked face and fat ass with pot belly : Don't underestimate us.

I kept quiet doesn't mean that I have no idea what's going on. I'm clearly aware of it but i just can't be bothered to ask or probe further.

oh btw, that Fucker, he doesnt even have the guts to contact me, or even look at me..*PUI* Cowardly fucker with no Guts..i wonder if he have balls....or maybe kena eaten byWu YA?

I was so enthu about saying a BIG HI and sending my fucking regards to his fucking fat ass...

No comments: