Thursday, June 02, 2005

ME & My Black Dress~~~!!!!! and my MILO Lunch


Nice plant? so cute hor..i just got it from East Point for my office..

Need it to supply some Positive "Chi" at my desk..always feel very grumpy and easily irritated..
and it doesn't help that I have a bouqet of withered roses on my desk too..Let's hope this Plant will bring me more Life in office..*giggles*


Alright..I went to get that sexy lil black dress..it's $119...no discount even though its the GSS~!! @!$@#%$#%

Because of this dress, I Blew my Budget BIG TIME!!!! THis month confirm confirm Milo & Milk for lunch le....
was jus msning with Ivan..i told him i drinking my lunch now..= MILO!!

Ivan: " u really trying to lose weight ah?"

Me: " No lah...i no $$$ to eat ~!!! "

Ivan: " like real, you no $$$ eat then who else got $$$ ?"

Me: "u never see my blog? i bought that $100 plus dress..so now no $$$ to eat..Wahaha"

Ivan: " U mad ah?"

NB Ivan say i MAD!! wait till you see me in that black dress.....we shall wait till JY is back and we shall go CLubbing with me in that KILLER DRESS!!!! hohoho...

Miss JY Soooooooooooo much...she say without me with her, it's like she feel that she's without wings...so i volunteered her my Ah Wing (BEyond's drummer) wahaha...

oh yeah i've got a webby cam le..finally!! as promised...I've got it..now always cam with Marge & JY...

can even lunch with JY together..she eat her fries..I drink my Milo..haha..so sweet hor? I can even kiss her via webcam..*Gigglessssss*
ok then again..I always kiss her ...wahahaha.....


sorry guyz..these few days Drea very moody.......i know i'm not smiling much..i promise..shall give u guyz the best of my smile when i see u all ok???

No comments: