Thursday, June 22, 2006

My new Hair Style!!

Ok very very outdated i know..supposed to do this long ago..
BUT.....very busy with work, everyday half the time i'm not in office...
spend about 2-3hours in office each day only..so no time

Anyway, i rebonded my fringe and the side of my hair sometime back.

See! the side is short..behind is long..

bo bianz..my fringe start to Q Q alrdy..eeeyer..i HATE Q MOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate any Q MOR so much that i go for brazilian waxing lor.........



But guess what? Mr. Wood is also a Q mor.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

felicia said...

swee swee!! =D

Anonymous said...

aye, how come never add link to my blog?

anyways, wanted to ask if you have tendered. and also do you have any finance experience? we looking for a finance person?

Mrs.keir said...

thk u fel..

flops ar...i lazy to update my blog..ahah..okok i go add de link.
n hor i tender liaoz i got job lor.
btw, i not finance person..i hate NUMBERS!