Thursday, June 15, 2006

2nd TP tomorrow....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



OMG...it's my 2nd TP tomorrow............
Look at what happened to my First..........



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Failed with 42 Points..
Please tell me i didn't fail terribly..at least there's no immediate ok..

Don't doubt about Drea's Driving Skills..it's the TP who's not a courteous road user.
Keep rushing Drea, asking her to overtake etc..
Drea is a courteous road user...she's not that rude to always overtake mah

My first attempt after I'd only 16 lessons........

Tomorrow's attempt, I'll have about 20 lessons..so shld be ok HOr.
PLs pray for Drea that she won't kena a impatient, discourteous TP again...LOL

2 comments:

felicia said...

wahahahaha.. for a moment, i was wondering why the TP drew 2 front teeth in the square box.. trying to find the numer "42".. then realise the 2 front teeth is actually "42"..

JIA YOU~~ you can make it! God breast.. i mean BLESS.. you!!!!!

Mrs.keir said...

wah rao u really blur as usual sia...42 can become 2 front teeth..Zzzzzzzzzzzz