Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Say Hi to my Nephew BB ZAVIER~!!

The birth of a new life always bring bundles of joy to everyone around, especially within the family.

My nephew, BB Zavier has finally came into this world, he arrived 2 wks before his EDD and came at a whopping 3.16kg! woohoo healthy lil baby!!


Just the night before, my Da sao, Bro and mum were still squeezing in my room, watching 倚天屠龙记 in my small little room, it felt so warm and cosy back then and we're taunting BB Zavier to come out. rather they were taunting him to come destroy my things when he's out...


also we're trying to figure out how to make space in my room for BB Zavier's cot if we were to put him over at my place...


de very nxt morning, BB Zavier is OUT!! SO OBEDIENTTTTTTTTTTTT...

looking just like my bro with cute little dimples on both sides loh..ok enuff said! take a look...





Ain't he a sweet little princey?
姑姑 is loving you so muchieee already.
Just for you, I'll clear out the rubbish in my room so u can slp with 姑姑 ok!!!!

No comments: