Thursday, May 15, 2008

new hair style!!

ok..din wana shock anyone anymore the next time you guyz see me..

so yea..got sick of my hair..how i look and all...so it's back to PERM! hehe

it's not the first time i perm it..so ya think u guyz also used to it le hor...

WHY PERM?

many will ask..will to put it nicely..
cos i like it, i want to look different and rebond doesnt suits me due to my fat round face n miserable few strands of hair i have..

to put it rudely..

it's


NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! LOL!!!!!!!!!


the first day after the perm..i look nice.......and dolly.the curls were neat...



Photobucket



and then..it start to look messy!!



Photobucket


aargh thou shalt spend more effort in maintaining my curls!!

anyway i bought big curlers to curl my hair at home..
Hee...~!

No comments: