Tuesday, December 19, 2006

de Fortune Teller's....

Tagged along with 2 of my colleagues to the fortune teller's last night..





it was the first time i consulted one...before it was my turn, i told myself, i'll take it with a pinch of salt..then again, that's just me, i took too many things with a pinch of salt, and it in turned back fired on me....

then again, i can say i'm pretty impressed (ok Drea gets impressed easily..)

So he starts with a premonition about me actually, even before the reading really starts, he says he just got a very strong sense about me the moment i sat down..
sadly, this sense wasn't a positive one.

He immediately asked if I take motor often..
Something along the line that says something bad (accident) may happen so got to avoid esp when it’s raining or when we have abit to drink and especially on the 23rd, 24th & 25th.

That got me worried, not for myself, but more for him…thankfully, he was saying, it’s just me and not him, he probably may not be affected much..phewzz..

Ok I’m not going into details what else was being said, but I can say it’s pretty accurate
He was saying I always have a lot of luck around me…really one lucky girl surrounded by people who always take good care of me. (rembr the time I rec’d the Writ of Summon? And all of a sudden, I’ve this indian relative who’s a lawyer!! LOL )

And of cos I asked about marriage…he says marriage for me will come early, I’ll get married at a young age of about 25 or 26 (Chinese Age)…and guess what? I’ll be 25 next year!! Wahhaahha

Yeah…….i can be a young mummy~~!!!!

现在有缘有份。。。错过了以后就很难讲了。。。

thing is, de things he says about the other party is all so trueeeeeeee!! it's hard to take whatever he says with just a pinch of salt ya know..

for now, i'm gona be a young penguin...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



aint i cuteeeeeeeee......LOLz

No comments: