Thursday, August 17, 2006

de Burnt Weekends..

i used to love August alot.cos it's my Birthday mth..LOL...

most of my weekend this month is burnt......there goes..
even before my weekend is burnt.. i start to dislike august...

Couple of roadshows here and there..on my actual birthday itself..i gona spend it at Expo for de Comex set up..god knows what time will that end..on my birthdy weekend itself..i so gona spend it at Expo at Comex too...

this week gona celebrate our birthday together with de Zhus..next week celebrating with 2 other piggies too!! xin n sharon..we always meet on each other's birthday...

now..gotta juggle b/w all these work n celebrations..i'll still go out n celebrate..i need to destress badly..so a goo drinking session is best!!!!

i dun exactly dislike de hectic schedule, keeps me occupied too since there's no need for me to dedicate any time for anybody anymore..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isnt it pathetic? life is full of shit.. its only up to us to make it better.. cheer up and happy birthday

Anonymous said...

i happen to chance across your blog, which i think is pretty cool! keep it up! hapopy birthday girl!

Mrs.keir said...

hey..it's nice having people u duno leaving positive comments..

thank you to de both of u!!!!=)

i'll update with some pics soon