Monday, January 23, 2006

When Retail Therapy Doesn't Work...*Updated*

By right i shld be in high spirits after that shopping spree on friday...then again, it doesn't seems to work this time round...

I was upset...i duno why, maybe it's just one of those days you just want to be left alone and then cry ur eyes out or something...but no, Drea doesn't like to be left alone.....

anyway, i went for anor therapy today...

went to rebond my fringe..*hiak* *hiak* not as if i have much choice cos my "Q MOR" is back n damn i look really disgusting once again with the curly fringe.



While trying to scrimp on this rebonding, i actually went thru a not-so-good service..haizz...
Half de time i'm trying to figure out if the HAIR DRESSER (nah i wun call her a hair stylist..she's far from being one) is trying to wash my face as well while she's washing my hair..

de other half de time i was left looking like a zombie with one piece of paper hanging from my forehead





I thought it's really a good bargain when they say its $35 for rebonding ( Needs Salon quoted me $99 (Cut plus rebond plus wash etc) and Kimage $70

duhz..after they started with my hair den i was informed..$35 excluding cut & wash.

so de fees goes like this

Rebond - $35
Cut fringe - $6
Wash - $16
Total - $57

then i bought a shampoo from them at $22...so my damage level = $79.

I feel as dry as a salted fish suddenly..

No comments: